Astaxanthin + Gac Fruit Oil: Liquid Capsules
Maximum Bioavailability | Maximum Benefit
Astaxanthin is a powerful, naturally occurring carotenoid pigment that’s found in certain marine plants and animals. Astaxanthin is recognized as being one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. It is of particular significance, because unlike some other types of antioxidants, astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant in the body so it can never cause harmful oxidation. Astaxanthin naturally reduces free radicals in the body. But besides that, it also significantly reduces the oxidative load in the body by protecting the cells against oxidation. It has a powerful scavenging ability for lipid and free radicals, and effectively breaks peroxide chain reactions.
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant, so it naturally reduces free radicals in the body. But besides that, it also significantly reduces the oxidative load in the body by protecting the cells against oxidation. Because of astaxanthin’s unique molecular structure, this red-colored pigment is an extremely powerful antioxidant that is very effective against singlet oxygen. It has a powerful scavenging ability for lipid and free radicals, and effectively breaks peroxide chain reactions.
Gac fruit contains by far the highest content of beta-carotene of any known fruit or vegetable. Research has confirmed that the beta-carotene (vitamin A) in the fruit is highly bioavailable. This oil also included high levels of vitamin E. Gac has been shown to be especially high in lycopene content. Relative to mass, it contains up to 70 times the amount of lycopene found in tomatoes. It has also been found to contain up to 10 times the amount of beta-carotene of carrots or sweet potatoes. Additionally, the carotenoids present in gac are bound to long-chain fatty acids, resulting in what is claimed to be a more bioavailable form. There has also been recent research that suggests that gac contains a protein that may inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells.
What Does Astaxanthin Help?
- Eye Health – The structure of astaxanthin is similar to lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that have been shown to reduce the risk of nuclear cataracts. But, while similar, astaxanthin has a stronger antioxidant activity and UV-light protection effect, both of which point to it being an excellent supplement for eye health maintenance.
- Skin Health – Astaxanthin has been shown to help improve skin moisture levels, elasticity, and smoothness while reducing wrinkles, freckles, and spots.
- Astaxanthin’s antioxidant properties have also been shown to help improve heart heath, cellular health, and the body’s immune system.
Benefits of SC21 Astaxanthin & Gac Fruit
- Cardiovascular health
- Skin health
- Eye health
- Digestive health
- Immune and Cell health
- Bone and Joint health
- Energy levels
- Sexual health
- Prostate health
- Liver health
- Treats vitamin A deficiency
- Relieves cough and removes phlegm
- Reduces sleeping problems
- Relieves vertigo
- Resolving and cooling properties
- Helps lower body weight
- Critical for formation and maintained of healthy cell membranes
- Improves memory
- Tonic for kidney
- Periodontal health. Maintains healthy gums
- Calms pain and inflammation
- Eases headache and releases dizziness
- Aids in conversion of sunlight to vitamin D