Eye Lash Growth Serum
JRP Lash & Brow Evolution Serum contains two main types of ingredients to enhance and evolve your expression. These two main ingredients are Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) growth factors and Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17.
- MSC growth factors are collected from young human stem cells and greatly stimulates adult cells to awaken into activity.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 is a peptide which enhances eyelash growth by stimulation of the keratin genes which give for long thick lashes.
This combination will evolve your next generation lashes & brows.
JRP EYE LASH GROWTH SERUM – EYE LASH & EYE BROW SERUM
Long, full, thick eyelashes are generally and largely considered around the world as an almost-undeniable attractive feature, but, not everyone was blessed with such eyelashes. However, you can now, thanks to the JRP Eyelash Growth Serum, have long naturally enhanced lashes without the use of falsies or extensions.
The JRP Eyelash Growth Serum, containing stem cell growth factors and a clinically tested peptide that has been proven to lengthen and thicken lashes, fortifies the hair, and give one a noticeably intensified eye expression.
Phases of Eye Lash Life
Anagen: This phase is were the follicles have the initial growth phase listing 3 to 6 weeks. This stage can be intensified by giving specific growth peptides to the follicles, such as those in our serum.
Catogen: During this 2 to 3 month stage the follicles stop their growth and begin to shrink. By giving essential vitamins and peptides can prolong this phase.
Telogen: At this stage hair follicles begin to shed due to lack of nourishment as blood vessel supplies reduce. Follicle supportive nutrients can delay this stage.
Exogen: The hair growth cycle continues as Anagen begins again. The old hair has shed and new follicle has formed. Growth peptides applied at this cycle change will evolve your new hair follicle to be longer & thicker.
Why Do Some People Have Thin Lashes & Brows:
Hypotrichosis, is the medical term that refers to inadequate or very few lashes.
Factors that can cause hypotrichosis include:
|• Autoimmune diseases
• Forceful use of eyelash curler
• Harsh Eyelash primers and eyelash dyes
• Hormonal imbalance or hormonal disorders
• Illness and associated medical treatments e.g. chemotherapy
• Inflammation due to infections
• Insufficient nutrition of the hair follicle
• Mascaras that have harsh chemical contents
• Normal aging process that affects hair strength and growth
• Removing fake eyelashes and extensions in the wrong way
• Rubbing and tugging them non-stop causes damage
• Sleeping with makeup on causing follicles not to breathe compromising hair growth
• Sun and cold exposure
• Poor beauty routine, lifestyle, and habits
What Are Growth Factors?
Any group of proteins that promote and stimulate the growth of specific cells and tissues are known as growth factors.
The growth factors are proteins or naturally occurring regulatory molecules made by the body, that determine the fate of cells as they bind to receptors on the cell surface and regulate many aspects of cellular function.
These diffusible signaling proteins play an important role by stimulating cell and tissue functions by influencing cell growth, cellular differentiation, cell survival, regulating cell division, migration, inflammation, and tissue repair; this including the primary result of activating and regulating the rate of cellular proliferation.
Many growth factors are quite versatile, stimulating cellular division in numerous different cell types; while others are specific to a particular cell-type. Growth factors can be produced by genetic engineering and be used in stem cell therapy. Medical researchers recognize fully the important role growth factors play in medicine.
What Are Mesenchymal Stem Cells?
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), the source of our growth factors, are multipotent adult self-renewing stem cells that can self-renew by dividing and can differentiate into multiple cells. They have the capacity to differentiate into adipocytes, chondrocytes, myocytes, and osteocytes which are present in multiple tissues and can make several types of cells belonging to our skeletal tissues. They have the capacity to secrete multiple biological factors that can be used clinically to restore and repair injured tissues.
What Are Peptides?
Peptides are fragments of proteins made up of shorter chains of amino acids. Peptides and growth factors are involved in the regulation of hair morphogenesis and cycle hair growth. Peptides have also been proven by medical experts to help manage wrinkles in your skin and reverse signs of aging.
A controlled release study showed that growth factors from stem cells have a positive impact on the hair growth cycle and also significantly stimulate human hair-follicle cell proliferation in organ culture.
JRP Eye Lash Growth Serum Key Ingredients
These two main ingredients in JRP eyelash growth serum are Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) growth factors and Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17. MSC growth factors are collected from young human stem cells and greatly stimulates adult cells to awaken into activity. Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 is a peptide which enhances eyelash growth by stimulation of the keratin genes which give for long thick lashes. This combination will evolve your next generation lashes & brows.
Other Active Ingredients for Hair Growth Serum:
• Caprylic capric triglyceride: which is an excellent emollient and skin-replenishing ingredient. Its fatty acids replenish skin surface, resist moisture loss and it’s considered gentle.
• Hydroxyethylcellulose: which is a natural plant-derived amino acid used as a binder, emulsifier, preservative and thickener.
• Isopropyl myristate: issued as an emollient, lubricant, or thickening agent. It is easily and readily absorbed by the skin, ensuring quick penetration of a formula’s ingredients. It reduces the greasy feel caused by the high oil content of other ingredients in a product.
• Polyisobutene: normally used in cosmetic products as a non-aqueous viscosity increasing and film former agent.
• Tocopheryl Acetate: which is a form of Vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning antioxidant and agent which is considered more stable and less acidic.
• Veg Squalane: which is known for its ability to completely and rapidly penetrate the skin, provide moisture and is associated with damage reversal.
Additional Ingredients Include:
1,3 propanediol, deionized water, dimethicone crosspolymer-3, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, myristoyl hexapeptide-16, polysorbate 20 and acrylamide / ammonium acrylate copolymer.
Apply JRP Eye Lash Growth Serum AM & PM on the base of the eye lashes, edge of the outer eyelids and on the eyebrows. The eyelash & eyebrow should be clean of any makeup. Apply for at least 8 weeks to see visible effects.
Optimum results are seen after using for 4 months.
Formulated In U.S.A